PTE has expertise in tool engineering to provide services in following areas :
- Design of Die-casting tools.
- Tool design for sheet metal industry (sheet metal die design for Draw, Trim, Cam-Trim-Pierce, Re-strike, and flanging dies for auto panels.)
- Plastic Mold design with detailing.
- The scope includes Creation of digital 3D solid model from given input either from a given sample, drawing, surface data or point cloud.
- Applying thickness to the part (B- Surface creation).
- Modifications and suggestions in 3D models with customer’s approval so as to suit mold making.
- Extraction/splitting of core, cavity, sliders, angular cores, core pins and other details as per mold design.
- Complete assembly design with Bill of material in 3D & 2D.
- Detail drawings of core/cavity inserts for shopfloor level management of manufacturing of the tool.
- Plastic mold flow analysis.
The 3d models are provided with proper drafts and fillets as per the mould design, component design and manufacturing requirements. Mould design includes complete detailing required for shopfloor level management for manufacturing in format and standards of the customer. With our years of experience in this field, we can suggest and recommend better designs and processes helping customer to make maximum quality, productivity and cost benefit.