Paper to CAD Conversion Services
- We offer complete Paper-to-CAD Conversions and CAD Drafting Services at competitive prices with the precision and quality you can depend on. however easy it may sound, conversion can be difficult. The ability to accurately capture old, smudged and dense information comes only after years of experience and processes which ensure that the output is accurate. Our PDF to DWG Conversions contain genuine circles, arcs, and other autocad entities and are 100% editable within CAD platforms.
Our practice of conversion:
- We always maintain the actual dimension of the drawings.
- We always try to keep the layers specified by you, otherwise we do that by our layers.
- We can maintain international standards.
- We can maintain snap on/off, grid on/off, dimaso on/off on your drawings.
- We can use standard blocks and attributes on your drawings.
- We can convert your paper drawings maintaining ID points.
- Reproduce superior quality drawings from poor quality originals.
- Save time vs. digitizing tablets, redrawing, copying and printing documents.
- Conversion from raster formats to 100% CAD perfect geometry.
- Enhanced service to clients at a lower cost.
- Increased productivity and control.
- Eliminate misplaced drawings and documentation.
- Shared access to large files and databases.
Product Design And Development
- We are one of the prominent providers of Product Development services that are widely used in the industry for development of products. We have hired a team of experts and professionals which is trained and experienced to cater to the specific products requirement of our valuable customers. Different product development stages are covered in these reliable services.
PTE has expertise in tool engineering to provide services in following areas :
- Design of Die-casting tools.
- Tool design for sheet metal industry (sheet metal die design for Draw, Trim, Cam-Trim-Pierce, Re-strike, and flanging dies for auto panels.)
- Plastic Mold design with detailing.
- The scope includes Creation of digital 3D solid model from given input either from a given sample, drawing, surface data or point cloud.
- Applying thickness to the part (B- Surface creation).
- Modifications and suggestions in 3D models with customer’s approval so as to suit mold making.
- Extraction/splitting of core, cavity, sliders, angular cores, core pins and other details as per mold design.
- Complete assembly design with Bill of material in 3D & 2D.
- Detail drawings of core/cavity inserts for shopfloor level management of manufacturing of the tool.
- Plastic mold flow analysis.
The 3d models are provided with proper drafts and fillets as per the mould design, component design and manufacturing requirements. Mould design includes complete detailing required for shopfloor level management for manufacturing in format and standards of the customer. With our years of experience in this field, we can suggest and recommend better designs and processes helping customer to make maximum quality, productivity and cost benefit.
Peak Tach Engineers (PTE) has the experienced staff to perform any 3D scanning task. We have several varieties of Blue Light, White Light and Laser 3D scanners ranging in accuracy from 0.01mm to 0.1mm (0.0003” to 0.004”). When scanning your products, we will select the right technology that delivers the most optimal accuracy, speed and resolution you need for your application.
To obtain the best quality scan, we consider the size, color and reflectivity of the object. We have the capability to scan objects as small as a thumb print and as large as a semi truck. Some of our 3D Scanners capture color at the highest resolution of up to 10 microns (0.0003”). We will recommend the best 3D scanning solutions for the application. For more Information, please contact us.
Reverse engineering is the process of reproducing a part by extracting surfaces or sketches from a scanned point cloud or mesh to create a CAD model of the part. The product reflects how the part was to be designed originally. Creating a 3D CAD model from a 2D drawing to reflect design intent is also another form of reverse engineering. Reverse engineering is becoming a more popular method of creating a 3D model of a part without existing CAD files. This process has saved lots of individuals and companies’ time, cost and increased quality on design processes and time to market.
A 3D scanner can be used to scan/analyze a real-world object or environment to collect data on its shape and possibly its appearance (color or/and texture). The collected data can then be used to construct a digital 3D model.