PTC’s AR solutions empower innovators and developers to build immersive AR experiences that transform the way users create, operate, and service products in the smart, connected world.
AR is changing the “what’s possible” for content creators, application and IoT solution developers to create dynamic user experiences.
PTC offers Vuforia, the industry's most advanced and widely adopted augmented reality technology platform. Vuforia is used by hundreds of thousands of developers across the globe and unlocks unlimited possibilities for enabling new ways to experience digital content in our physical world.
The ThingWorx IoT platform was purpose-built to fundamentally change how we connect, analyze, manage, and experience all “things” in our smart, connected world.
Introducing AR for the Industrial Enterprise
PTC recently unveiled ThingWorx Studio - an AR offering for the Industrial Enterprise. ThingWorx Studio combines the power of Vuforia with the ThingWorx IoT Platform, offering new ways for the industrial enterprise to create, operate, and service products
ThingWorx Studio is a game-changing technology that enables enterprises to quickly and easily create AR experiences without requiring any deep programming or expertise in AR. Through these experiences, users in various settings are able to better create, service, and operate products in the smart, connected world. Through these experiences, users in various settings are able to better create, service, and operate products in the smart, connected world.
Apply for access to try this innovative technology through the ThingWorx Studio Trial. Learn how to:
- Create industrial AR experiences that enable you to build out proof of concept projects
- Author compelling AR experiences within a simple “drag and drop” codeless environment
- Create and reuse existing content with easy integration of 3D CAD models, enterprise system data, textual instructions, animations and live sensor data
- Publish the experience to be delivered via iOS and Android devices in a matter of minutes
- ABI Research White Paper
- The Power of IoT Platforms for Building AR Applications
- In this white paper, get an introduction to Augmented Reality (AR) for the industrial enterprise and the benefits and challenges associated with creating AR experiences. This white paper will let you explore the benefits of developing IoT-assisted AR applications and will inform you on the challenges of building IoT and AR applications, introduce IoT platforms and their benefits for building IoT and AR applications, and the key capabilities to consider. The white paper concludes with a case study, providing insight on the benefits one company experienced using IoT-enhanced AR applications powered by PTC technology.